Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are verbally inspired by God, they are without error in the original writings, and they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2.We believe in one God eternally existing in three equal persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each of whom is possessed of all the distinctively divine attributes.
3. We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, His death to pay the penalty for everyone’s sins, His bodily resurrection, His exaltation at God’s right hand, and His personal, imminent, pretribulational and premillennial return.
4. We believe that all have sinned and are therefore guilty before God and are under His condemnation.
5. We believe that whosoever by faith, apart from works of any kind, receives the Lord Jesus Christ as his Savior is “born from above,” and is justified through His shed blood and becomes a child of God.
6. We believe that all who are “born from above” are members of the universal church, of which Christ is the head, regardless of organizational affiliation.
7. We believe that God gives spiritual gifts to all believers for the building up of the body of Christ. However, the miraculous sign-gifts of the Holy Spirit, such as tongues and healings, were limited to the early church.
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in Glory and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost in hell.
9. We believe that all believers are called to a life of separation from all worldly and sinful practices and alliances.